Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

24 February 2009

I'M INTERVIEWED AT LONG AND SHORT REVIEWS TODAY


Oh dear, I've neglected my poor Blog a bit lately. I've been busy with my horses, Harry and T'pau, during the recent snowfalls. We don't get a lot of snow in the UK and when we do, I love it. That's really the only connection the picture has with this blog - it's the bridleway near where I keep them.
Anyway, the main news I have is that I'm being interviewed at Long And Short Reviews today, if you fancy going along to check it out. There's also a chance to win a copy of 'Starquest'. I'll be at their chat loop tomorrow, as well:
Long and Short Romance Yahoo group and I'd love it if you would pop over and ask a question (one that I can answer, please :) ) just so I don't feel I'm all alone, talking to myself!

I have some more winter pictures I'll be posting up later this week - and I have one or two interviews lined up too, so don't forget to visit.