Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

9 January 2009


Sorry I haven't been around very much lately folks. I had a wonderful time in Wales over the New Year but came back with a rotten dose of cold. Coughing and sneezing and feeliang sorry for myself now. I found the above picture - it has nothing to do with anything really, but my love of horses, and the fact that these do look a bit like my Harry and T'pau.

I'm Guest Blogging at Writers and Readers of Distinctive Fiction today. I'm talking a little bit about research, which sounds a bit 'dry' but is something I actually find very enjoyable.
If you'd like to pop along you can read it HERE
(I'm the second entry down).
I hope 2009 is starting out well for you. Here's a picture of snow clad Wales, and the countryside
where I used to live.