Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

5 December 2008

STARQUEST IN PRINT TODAY

Yes - it's officially in print today! Just in case you've forgotten, this is the cover. I have to say it's even more beautiful in 'real life' and the starry background carries on to the back cover.

To celebrate I'm holding a contest to win:

1. An autographed copy of 'Starquest'

2. A special 'Starquest' Teeshirt with the cover printed on the front. Large or Medium - winer's choice

3. A handmade English lavender sachet to keep it smelling sweet and fragrant

4. A handy Desk calendar for 2009

5. A pair of tiny 'blue rose' earrings'. (To see find out the significance of the blue rose you need to read the story)

To enter - just go to my WEBSITE and read the first chapter of Starquest to find the answer to this question -

What is the name of the DESTINY'S computer? When you've found it, email me at Contest@hywelalyn .co.uk before 27th December, making sure I have your email address. I'll get the prizewinner's pack out to them early in the New Year. (Be careful, there are two computers in this chapter, it's the second one I want.)

Don't forget, books make wonderful presents and if you'd like an autographed copy for a Christmas gift, just email me at Lyn@hywelalyn.co.uk or go to my website where there's a purchase link.