Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

21 December 2008

CHRISTMAS RIDE CONTEST

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX


Many Apologies! I was a bit busy yesterday and didn't have time to do the draw - I am so sorry if you dropped in to see the result, but hey, it's an excuse for you to call back! *Grin*.

Today I got Dave my hubbie to draw a name out of the hat and the winner is.......

STEPHANIE

Congratulations Stephanie - your name was drawn and I'll email you about your prize. Thank you very much everyone who visited and commented and I wish you and yours a wonderfully Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a New Year that brings you all you wish for yourself.