Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 December 2008

Book of the week at LASR - and reviews

IT WON!
I'm so excited, 'Starquest was voted 'Book Of The Week' at LASR. I'd like to thank EVERYONE who voted for it, so much. I really appreciate it and am so thankful for your support. I loved writing this book, and it's wonderful to actually have it published now and to know other people are enjoying reading about my heroine and her adventures. I've had some great reviews too. Check out my review at COFFEETIME ROMANCE - I also have an INTERVIEW there. And I had a lovely review from
THE MUSE AND PEN REVIEW SITE Thank you Denise. By the way, don't worry about my heroine in the excerpt, I don't want to give away too much but I promise the book does have a 'Happy Ever After'!:)
FALLEN ANGEL REVEWS gave us a Four Angel review too, so it's all happening at once! :)

***Look out for my interview at Alisha Paige's Blog tomorrow.***