Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

28 November 2008

STARQUEST running for 'best book of the week'

If you read my last post, regarding my book, ‘Starquest’ you'll know it was reviewed by The Long and the Short of It this week and received a rating of Four and a half Books. LASR has a Best Book review poll at the end of each week to vote for the best read based on their reviews.

I absolutely loved writing this book and it's wonderful to know that others are enjoying it too. If you read the review and would like to vote for Starquest, the link is here
(You can read the review there too)

The poll starts November 29, Saturday morning through to Sunday, November 30th, 11:59 PM.
You can only vote once over the weekend.

If you vote for me, thank you so much, and thank you for reading. And thanks also to everyone who's been following my Author Spotlight over at the LASR site, and who've been kind enough to send me messages. We writers are a sensitive lot on the whole, and it's so encouraging to have the support of readers and other writers.