Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

8 November 2008

'Dancing With Fate is up for best book of the week



My book, ‘Dancing With Fate’ one of the stories in the Wild Rose Press ‘Song Of The Muses’ was reviewed by The Long and the Short of It this week and received a rating of Five Books. LASR has a Best Book review poll at the end of each week to vote for the best read based on their reviews. It would be wonderful if you would vote for me at http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/recentrev.htm
(You can read the review there too)

The poll starts November 8, Saturday morning through to Sunday, November 9th, 11:59 PM.

You can only vote once over the weekend. I was so thrilled to be one of the nine writers involved in this great series which was such fun to write.

Books I and II each containing three muse stories are available now at www.thewildrosepress.com and Book III will be available soon.