Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 November 2008

Busy, busy, busy!



Well, at last the gremlins, ghosties and witches have given me back my Blog!

I hope you had a fun Halloween - my blog was certainly haunted, I've never had such weird things happen to it.

The Wild Rose Press 'Paranormal Ball' was great fun and my two winners have now received their prizes - hope you enjoy them, Anne and Angie.

Anyway, back to normal. I'm going to be really busy this week with 'real life' and I also need to get the editing done for my next book, it've been w-aaa-y too long finishing it! I also need to prepare for a my Author Spotlight at the Long and Short Reviews at the end of the month and a couple more spots in the middle, so it's all go. So please excuse me if I go quiet for a week or so - I haven't deserted my Blog, please feel free to visit and comment as you wish - just tidy up a bit and switch the lights out before you leave. Oh, just before I go - do you like the lovely avatar Mash Holl, my fellow 'muse author' did for me? I love it - you can see it below and on the Haunted Blog - that's Terpsichore and her horse Sal. Watch this space for more news of the muses. (And don't forget that her story in 'Song Of The Muses Book II' is now available in print from Amazon - three great muse stories in one volume! )

Oh and if you'd like to read more about my books you can visit me on my page at THE POLKERDOTBANNER