Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

30 October 2008

TRICK OR TREATS - AT THE HAUNTED BLOG


Do you like ghosties and vampires, witches and pumkins, ghouls and ghosties? You do - then be sure to visit this Blog on 31st October - All Hallow's Eve, Halloween!

I don't want to scare you but I've heard strange things may be afoot. Guard your Blog. None is safe!

Of course, I've also heard there's some trick and treating going on - with the emphasis on treats, prizes to be won for the stout of heart.

To find out more visit here tomorrow if you dare! (And if you're up at 3.30 am I'll be in The Wild Rose Press Chat Room at www.thewildrosepress.com I'll also be there at 9.am so I hope you'll come and join me.

You have been warned. Cackle, cackle!