Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

14 October 2008

New Review for Dancing With Fate



I had another lovely review from Writers and Readers of Distinctive Fiction, this time for 'Dancing With Fate'. The reviewer was the very talented author, Cindy Green so I was even more pleased that she like my 'Muse Story'. This is what she said:

"If you haven’t yet started to read the Song of Muses stories then I suggest you start now with this one by Hywela Lyn. This is the first time I’ve been able to read anything by this author, and I am very much looking forward to reading more from her. Her flow of language pulled me into the story from the very beginning and forced me to continue reading until I had reached the end. Her description of the world of the Greek gods was very well done and insightful. I enjoyed Terpsichore, Muse of the Dance, immensely. Her independent spirit and sensuality is just what a daughter of Zeus should be. I completely loved the plotting of the story and the true task this Muse had before her. The action was orchestrated with just enough description, the dialogue and description vivid and captivating."

Dancing with Fate is a well-written story that reached out and grabbed me from the get-go. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it as a memorable read."

CINDY GREEN


You can see the review HERE


In addition, my novel 'STARQUEST' is available at Fictionwise at a 50% discount. Or you can purchase it from my publisher, The Wild Rose Press with the chance of winning a Sony E-book reader and still get a discount of 20%. So either way you have a bargain and a good read for the longer evenings. The 20% discount and Sony Contest also apply to 'DANCING WITH FATE'.

And there's more. A FREE read. Yes, I did say 'Free.' My short fantasy romance 'A Bargain With Death ius also available at The Wild Rose Press and you can download it for nothing - no catch, and while you're there take a look around there are lots of other Freereads waiting for you. Enjoy!


A BARGAIN WITH DEATH


Miranda’s true love lies dying. To save him, she goes in search of Death himself, putting her very soul in danger. Will she save the life of her beloved? Or will her sacrifice be in vain? And what if her surrender is more than she bargained for?