Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

31 October 2008

HAUNTED BLOG II


This Blog is haunted in more ways than one. Only half of it seems to show up on Interenet explorer, so I'll post the rest here - if you' can see the original in its entirety, my apologies, but better twice than not at all! Happy Hauntings! (if you're on Firefox you should be able to see the whole post without a problem, so please skip this post and see the one below!

GREAT HALLOWEEN 'TRICK OR TREAT' SCAVENGER HUNT - Visit the following blogs:

http://tarahscott.tarahscott.com

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be sure to visit all those blogs to see what trick or treats they have for you - and when you're done -
the fun's not over yet - you're all invited to a special

HALLOWEEN BALL


WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

Just go to the Chat Room Of The Wild Rose Press - and say Terpsichore sent you!

www.CherryCodes.com WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



www.CherryCodes.com





(Don't worry about the 'checkout' button - It's FREE)

visit the Wild Rose Press HERE and click on the 'Chat' button iin the top menu to join in the fun at the Halloween Ball. If you've ever wanted to chat to the Wild Rose Press Authors, now's your chance!

Hywela Lyn is on from 3.30 a.m until 3.50 and again from 9.am to 9.20. She'll be giving away a fantastic prize too - a copy of my very own story, 'Dancing With Fate'. Learn how I helped ensure a legend didn't die before he had chance to fulfil his destiny, and how I had to dance with fate to save him. (And if you're not lucky enough to win my story you can always purchase it for a mere $3 by clicking HERE

Now don't leave her chatting to herself will you, or Olympus only knows what she'll get me doing in her next book. Well ~ I'm there now, partaking of some fine Welsh Mead, I seem to have acquired a taste for it!