Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

22 September 2008

Win a Sony E-Reader


The Wild Rose Press's fall Sony e-reader contest starts today.

If you've been thinking about purchasing one of my stories or any of the wonderful stories from the other authors at The Wild Rose Press, here's your chance to not only buy yourself a good read but to enter a contest to win one of the fabulous Sony E-Readers.

I'm on the list of participating authors this time round. Here's the link to the contest info at THE WILD ROSE PRESS.

By the way, I'd like to mention another Blog you might enjoy. Kaye Manro. She is also keenly interested in SF and fantasy romance and writes wonderfully spicy novels. She was kind enough to feature the release of Starquest at the end of August. You can read her Blog here:

http://kayemanro.blogspot.com/