Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

1 August 2008

DANCING WITH FATE RELEASED 1ST AUGUST


I am thrilled to announce the released of 'Dancing With Fate' the sixth story in the series 'The Song Of The Muses' anthology and the third in Book II. The third and final book with the last three stories will be released over the next few weeks and then they will be available in print in October.

There is a link to the purchase page and 'blurb' for 'Dancing With Fate' in the heading.

To celebrate, I am holding a contest. Details are on Terpsichore's My Space page

www.myspace.com/Terpsichoremuseofdance

I will also post them on my website.

To whet your appetite, here's a trailer:


video