Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

3 July 2008

STARQUEST RELEASE DATE



I am thrilled to be able to announce that I have received the long awaited release date for STARQUEST.

It will be released electronically on the 29th August and will be in print on 27th February 2009. I'll post purchase links as soon as it goes up for sale.

I'm leaving for Wales for a fortnight tomorrow, so may not be able to contribute to my Blog while I'm away, depending on whether I can get internet access or not, but I just wanted to share the release dates - it's been a long time in the pipeline but I am so excited that it's finally about to happen.