Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

2 June 2008

Good News

Hot on the heels of the acceptance of my sequel to 'Children Of The Mist, came a message from my good friend Lula (Miss Mae to you) that she's just had her second manuscript accepted by The Wild Rose Press.

Now if you want to find more about Miss Mae (Pure Southern Genteel) just click the heading of this post to go to the the link to her blog. Miss Mae is a very talented author and a lovely lady. Her second book is a story of mystery and intrigue which, like its predecessor, 'See No Evil My Pretty Lady' will keep you guessing until the end. They're both totally different books but Miss Mae had a way of drawing the reader in and getting her to try to second guess the main characters, and the ending of both stories is both satisfying and surprising.

A little word about 'Speak No Evil My Pretty Lady'. This is available to download at http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=686
It's set in Victorian London during Victorian times, and is a fascinating twist on the story of Jack The Ripper. Dorcy is a newly appointed lady's maid and when her employer is mysteriously murdered...hey I won't spoil it for you, I'll leave you to read and enjoy it for yourself. Love interest? Oh yes there certainly is, but the question is - is the hunky, mysterious Gareth after Dorcy's life, or nothing more easily broken than her heart? I can thoroughly recommend this page turner of a book and can't wait to see 'Spider' on sale.