Welcome to my place in the blogosphere! Fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and chat awhile!

If you'd like to know a little more about 'Yours Truly' - I've been interviewed HERE

28 April 2008

Coming Soon


STARQUEST

Coming soon from the Wild Rose Press

I am so excited to have received a contract for this. Starquest is very dear to my heart. I've worked on it for a long time and I'm so happy it will finally be published - available to download electronically and a few months later, in print. I'm just waiting for the galleys so I'm hoping the release date is not far off now

I was absolutely thrilled to see that MISS MAE , Wild Rose Press bestselling author, made me a recommended read in her blogspot. (And although one or two special people have read it, it's not even released yet! ) Watch this space for release date. Read what she says here: http://missmaesite.blogspot.com (you'll need to scroll down the page a bit)

BLURB:

When Jestine Darnell is rescued from her sabotaged starship, by the crew of the Destiny, her only objective is to complete her mission and keep her promise to save a world from slavery. Love is the last thing on her mind. However, she has not counted on losing her heart to Kerry Marchant the ship’s handsome second in command, who makes his distrust of her painfully obvious, despite the chemistry between them. The completion of her mission has consequences that neither of them could have foreseen.

Enter Dahll Tarron, a dashing young adventurer who becomes involved in a long and dangerous quest to find the Destiny. Fates become intertwined, perils shared, culminating in the realization that sometimes love may be so close there is a danger it may not be recognised until it is too late... .